Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Thank God for Texts

I have received two of the funniest texts lately.  Honestly, laugh out loud, change your mood texts.  They were too good not to share.

The first came from my friend Sarah....who is probably the funniest person I have ever met.  I got this text in the middle of the work day.  I was working with a student but went ahead and read it....probably not super professional, especially when I died laughing.

My book club read a book about a midwife this month so I'm pretty much certified to supervise your home birth if you go into labor next weekend.  I just need to sterilize your craft scissors to cut that umbilical cord.  And be ready to catch the placenta at the end.

Is that a friend or what?!  I feel so safe in her hands :)

The second text came this evening from Kevin.  I was at the real estate office writing an offer with some clients.  Again, not professional....as I turned bright red and cracked up!!

Reese was just talking to you on her "phone."  When I asked what you said to her she told me you had an accident in your big girl panties!!

Um, thanks kid!  I promise that mommy doesn't have accidents in her big girl panties...but can you tell we are in the throws of potty training?!

No comments:

Post a Comment