I came across this prayer today and I really like it. I can relate to it on so many levels.
Dear Lord, thank you for making me a mother. I love these little souls you have entrusted to my care. I love their unconditional love, their ready forgiveness, their sweetness, and their innocence. Help me to remember the unique and infinite value of each of my children, even when they overwhelm me, even when they frustrate me, even when they try my patience in a thousand different ways. In moments of anxiety and weakness, remind me always to turn to you. Give me peace and strength that can only come from you. Bathe my humble efforts in your Precious Blood and make me a worthy mother to these little ones here on earth. Guide all of us to know, love, and serve you better so that we may one day all live together with you in heaven. Amen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment