A few weeks ago, Reese received a BabbaBox (from their website...
The BabbaBox is a monthly delivery of a theme based box with kids crafts and projects.) in the mail. Life has been so crazy that I set it aside and ignored it. Today we decided to bust into it and see what was inside. Reese was THRILLED to find her own pair of child sized scissors. She has been super into cutting ever since our visit to Denver. Anyway, she asked if she could have a piece of paper to cut. I gave her a piece and then went into the other room to feed Finn. When I came back into the kitchen this is what I found....
Holy mess!
Me: "Reese! What are you doing?!"
Reese: "I'm cutting coupons!"
How cute is that?! I can't argue with a girl trying to save some cash :)
And she was so proud of herself!
Later in the evening I went in to check on Finn. He is still sleeping in a pack and play in our room...mostly due to complete laziness on my part. Anyway, I went in and found him snuggling up with his noise machine!
I can't believe he could lift that thing to move it! Body, noise machine, blankie, thumb....one peaceful, sleeping baby :)
No comments:
Post a Comment