I have been going to a new esthetician. It's honestly been sort of a train wreck, but I feel like I've committed and have to see it through. Anyway, she talked me into doing a chemical peel. She said I might have some slight peeling. That was the understatement of the year! My face is peeling off like no ones business. I had to show houses today which was pretty embarrassing...the good news is that it was to my brother and his family so they didn't judge me too bad. Well, I take that back, my dad did give me a pretty hard time! Literally, at one point we were standing on the back patio of a home looking at the backyard and pieces of skin were blowing off my face!! My brother told me to be careful because I was leaving DNA evidence :)
I'm not sure what is worse.....
This mask we found in the closet
OR
My peeling face?!
Ouch!
At least Reese and Alexis look cute! They found this little window in one of the houses and they just loved it! They fit perfectly!
No comments:
Post a Comment