Painter girl!
She even hammered by herself!
The creation was a lawnmower pencil holder, but Reese calls it a wagon.
Not sure what was happening here? Surely Kevin doesn't think he needs one of these?!
I just love that they have something special they do together now! They both really enjoy this time together!
Later this evening we had an impromptu dinner date at our friends the Bippus'. They recently moved back to Tulsa and have a beautiful home! It was so fun! The kids had a blast playing together!
The weather was great too!
Also, I got video of this, but not a photo...Finn started playing golf tonight! He was swinging the clubs like crazy tonight and was actually hitting the ball :) It sure made his daddy proud!
There was one unfortunate event today. It turns out one of my pearl earrings fell out at some point today...but I have no idea when / where :( Kevin gave me these earrings on our wedding day and I am just sick.

No comments:
Post a Comment