Today was Finn's first official day at "school". The teachers have all been so sweet about him coming. I having been looking forward to it, but also dreading it! He has been my side kick for the last 15 months. I wasn't too sure how he would do. To my surprise he did GREAT! Truly, when I carried him into class he lunged out of my arms and into his teachers arms. He didn't even look twice when I told him bye.
After I dropped him off I took Reese to swim lessons. For the last week, Reese has been packing her own swim bag. She is so responsible. She has been packing outfits and remembering everything she needs (like monkey bar buddies when she packs a dress). Anyway, this morning she told me that I could pack her bag for her. Well, after lessons she took a shower and as I was getting her dressed I realized that I forgot to pack her panties! Seriously!? The only day we haven't had everything we've needed and it was the day I was in charge!
So, when we finally got Reese ready I took her to school too. She has been ecstatic that Finn was going to start going to school with her all the time! Anyway, when we got there Finn's teacher had him in the hallway. I was immediately concerned that he had been throwing a fit....nope....turns out some kid was hurting him :( The other kid had been grabbing Finn by the neck and his little neck was all red. Poor baby! I wanted to drop kick that little bully, but obviously that wouldn't be appropriate. Hopefully this won't happen again!
Reese has been working for awhile now on keeping her pull ups dry overnight. During the day she is fully potty trained and has been for ages...but the night time is still tough. But, this morning her pull up was DRY!! So, after dinner this evening her and I went to get manicures! It was such a fun treat and a special reward for my girl!
Monday, June 3, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment