Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Mo Fawk

Wow!!  Today was a busy day, but that's the way we roll!  I like busy!  I do my best when we are busy.  We started the day at Reese's tennis camp.  After camp I took both kids to get their hair cut.  The stylist gave Finn a faux hawk and it looked super cute!  Hair cuts were followed by Little Gym for Finn.  Then it was lunch and nap times.

This evening we went over to the Shaw's for dinner.  Carissa and I are certain that Lily and Reese will be life long friends like her and me....however, it seems that the girls have a different plan....at least for now.  They were at each other's throats the entire time we were there.  Carissa cooked us a great dinner though!

On the car ride home Reese said "mommy, Finn's mo fawk fell"!  LOL!!

MO FAWK...love the term and will definitely be using it in the future....although I hope Reese doesn't.  I'm sure it doesn't sound that great to strangers when a 4 year old says mo fawk!

Then tonight after the kids were asleep I went and met the "other" Carissa and Courtney for drinks.  We laughed so hard!  I love getting together with these two...we are never short on entertainment when we are together!

No comments:

Post a Comment