Friday, January 20, 2012

A True Friend!

Tonight our friends Kerrie and Dave invited Reese and I over for dinner.  Kevin is out of town...he went with a couple of friends for a weekend in Vegas.  Anyway, Kerrie is an amazing chef and heard that we were alone so she invited us over to play and eat.  Their daughter Tess is a year younger than Reese and one of the cutest things I have ever seen!  Kerrie also invited our friend Canaan and her daughter Rebekah over for dinner since they are also "bachelorettes" for the weekend.  We really enjoyed watching the girls play together!  I can't wait to watch them grow up together.  Anyway, we sat the girls down for dinner.... 

Reese turns around and says "Mom, Tess has a boog". 
Me: "What honey?!"
Reese: "Tess has a big boog."

I walked over to see what was going on and sure enough, Tess had a boog hanging off her nose :) Poor thing!  I love that Reese is so mothering that she was concerned about Tess' boog!!  Only a true friend will tell you when you have a boog!

I also want to say that Kerrie is an amazing friend!  It was so nice to have somewhere low key to hang out and eat delicious food!  I hate when Kevin is out of town....but it's a great feeling to have such wonderful friends that are willing to "include" Reese and I on their dinners / activities.  Thank you Dave, Kerrie, and Tess!  We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment