Tuesday, December 3, 2013

A Picture Says It All

Oh my!!  I had the best laugh at work today!  I got a text from Canaan that said "Here's the picture Rebekah drew of 'Reese's daddy'.  I'm not sure about the flat hair and shoulder boobs, but I can see it.  I am a little concerned that it looks like there's a gun possibly pointed at your head."

 
 
Kevin's response "Did she just order a hit on me?"
Canaan: "Don't piss her off is all the advice I can give."
 
Let me say that this picture of a gun pointed at my husband's head honestly made my day!  Is that bad?!
 
A second highlight of today was the "Deck the Walls" party my friend Erin hosted.  She invited us all over and provided crafts for us.  We ate, drank, and crafted....such a fun evening!!
 
 
Showing off our work!
 
After the party, I came home to create fairy gardens for my friends Dee and Deanne?!  Remember the other day when I actually admitted that my life is messy?  Well, this is a classic example of the chaos I create in my life.  This afternoon I stopped by the Garden Trug to get some hand salve for Dee and Deanne.  I already had bracelets I was going to give them and thought that would be cute to add some hand cream...pretty hands and pretty bracelets...well, I went for this...
 
 
And ended up coming home with this....
 
 
More messy work for me!

 
The Fairy Gardens in all their glory :)

 
Definitely a little more unique, but I think they turned out pretty darn cute!

 
I sort of want one for myself now!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment