Sunday, December 8, 2013

Our Angels!

Today Reese and Alexis performed in the Nutcracker!  They were both baby angels and were hands down the cutest angels I have ever seen!

Scott and Julie are out of town so we have all four kids!  Kevin and I have sure learned a lot about having a big family :)

I was so impressed when we were all up and dressed in time for church...


 
Toby ran into me as I was taking this, so it's a little blurry....but how adorable are these kids!!
 
After church and brunch it was time to get the girls ready.  I must admit that it wasn't easy for me.  I had to put make up on my baby girls.  I curled their hair and did their makeup.  They both looked absolutely beautiful...but also way too old!  It killed me!

 
 
Ready to go!

Unfortunately things were pretty hectic after the show.  I wasn't able to get many pictures of the girls, but I did get one of them with their Mimi!  They are so lucky to have grandparents in town that can come and support them!  They even brought the girls flowers!

 
They both did a fantastic job!


No comments:

Post a Comment