Kevin and I actually enjoyed the quiet drive to Dallas. We were able to chat uninterrupted and listen to whatever music we wanted to! We met up with the Miller's, Hoffman's, and Wilson's. We all stayed at the same hotel and went to the game together. It was a great group! We had a blast! I was even lucky enough to see my friend Katie Brewer one night! She met up with us after dinner for a drink. It was great seeing her! I sure miss her!
Our first night out in Dallas!
It was really cold in Dallas!
Once we were inside, Molly and I cleared "warmed up"!
Ready for the game!
After the game we ended up at Twin Peaks in an attempt to drown our sorrows. Kevin saw something in the menu about a shot special. He ordered it without paying much attention. The next thing we knew the waitresses came up to our table chanting "shot ski shot ski". We literally had no idea what was happening...apparently, the special Kevin ordered included this "special attention"!
I opted out of the shot ski!
While we were gone Taylor sent me some pictures of the kids! We missed them so much and loved seeing their pictures!
I mean! That string of pictures cracks me up!
Ornery!!
Then this morning, Papa came to get Reese to take her to Home Depot. Kevin hated to miss out on their "date" but was thrilled that Papa was available to step in for him. Reese is one lucky girl to have her daddy and Papa willing to take her on dates!
This months project was a calendar. It was really cute!
It was a fun, fun weekend! I was thankful that we were able to go, even though our Cowboys lost. I'm also so thankful for the "village" that helps us raise our babies.
And this was the first thing I did when we got home....
Snuggled up my love bugs!

No comments:
Post a Comment