Saturday, January 25, 2014

Party Party Party

Man!  Today was one of those days that our social calendar was just jammed packed!  I am not complaining, days like this are fun!  They just require some balancing and coordinating.

After a relatively quiet morning, Kevin and I put the kids down for their naps.  Then I left and went to Abram's basketball game.  I wasn't able to see the whole game, but I did see our little basketball star in action!  Abram is truly excelling in basketball, it's so fun to watch!  Then I headed off to a baby shower for my friend Sarah Hays.  She has recently moved to California so it was wonderful to have her back in town and to celebrate with her!  From the shower, I came home and picked up Reese to go to Dylan's birthday party.  Dylan is my God Son and there was no way we were missing his party!  He is getting so big!  His party was at Bounce U and was a ton of fun! 

 
After Dylan's party we picked up Kevin and Finn and headed to SSBKids for Rowan and Wade's birthday party.  On our way there, Erin texted us to say that she had a flat tire.  We swung by QT and picked up Caroline.  Reese and Caroline had so much fun riding together...pretty big stuff!  Both kids really enjoyed this party too!  It's great for them to burn off the energy too!

 
What a cute group of kids!
 
Literally, as we pulled into the garage from the party our sitter pulled up.  Tonight was trivia night at Bishop Kelley.  Our team still had high hopes after our first years performance, however we did horrible.  We had a great time, but the "knowledge" was not on our side.
 
 
Doesn't Kevin look shocked?!


No comments:

Post a Comment