Love it!!
While I got Finn dressed, Reese dressed herself. She has become very independent when it comes to getting dressed....she knows what she wants and it's usually a dress. Anyway, this is what she came up with today...
She was a tad bit seasonally challenged...but she looked adorable!
When we got to Reese's ballet class all the moms complimented how cute they both looked! One said "I hope you just came from family pictures"! Nope, just a typically day with Reese!
After class, Reese's teacher came out to tell us what the girls had said they were thankful for....I was not prepared for what Ms. Raegan told me about Reese. At first when they asked Reese what she was thankful for she said "turkey lurkey"! That answer made me laugh! But then Ms. Raegan said that Reese went on to say that she was thankful for her family and for God (melt my heart). When she said that Ms. Christine told her that was a very nice answer and Reese responded with "did you know that Jesus died on the cross for us"? Both teachers said it was a pretty powerful answer / moment...they also complimented us and said that whatever we were doing "was working". I'm not sure it's anything that Kevin or I have done but I love that Reese already knows and loves Jesus!
Here is she showing off her turkey they painted on her hand during class!
She kept gobbling when she showed it to us...so cute!
Speaking of turkey lurkeys!

No comments:
Post a Comment