They were SO funny!! Courtney and I were in tears!
They were really good about taking turns driving! Look that those sweet faces!
Also, please notice Reese's outfit. I bought her this dress online a week or so ago. When it arrived I had her try it on to make sure it fit. The intention was that it would be a holiday dress...not a play dress. However, she has asked me EVERY.SINGLE.DAY for the last 5 days if she could wear it. I finally gave in today, not knowing that she would be outside playing. Not only did they drive the Jeep, but they played soccer, went down the slide, ran in the wet grass....the list goes on and on!
Even though her outfit was completely inappropriate, both kids had a blast! Courtney texted me and said: "I think Dylan has a little crush on Reese! He has not stopped talking about her all day!!" My response: "That's awesome! It's because she's an older chic with wheels :)"!

No comments:
Post a Comment