Monday, November 12, 2012

Ducky The Turkey


Over the weekend I bought this new turkey for our front door.  I hung it up and waited for Reese to notice it....well it's been a couple days and nothing.  I took her on an errand today.  We went to this cute little gift shop and on their door they had the same turkey.  As we pulled up she exclaimed "MOM, look at that turkey!  I LOVE it!"  I couldn't believe it!  I got really excited to get home and show her that we had the same one at our house!

So, when we pulled up I told Kevin to come out so that we could "introduce" her to the turkey.  She really was excited to see Mr. Turkey on our door.  We decided that we should give him a name.  Kevin and I started suggesting all kinds of appropriate turkey names....

Tom - NO
Tommy - NO
Thomas - NO
Ted - NO
Teddy - NO
Theodore - NO
Gobble - NO
Ty - NO
Trevor - NO
Tim - NO
Timmy - NO

At this point we were a bit exasperated.  Reese was not a fan of any of our names.  Finally she chimes in...."I think his name should be Ducky.  Ducky the Turkey."  So, there you have it.....meet Ducky the Turkey!

No comments:

Post a Comment