Friday, November 9, 2012

Cool Dude

Tonight I got time to hang out with my little man while Reese and Kevin went on a dinner date.  It's so fun when we each get some alone time with the babes.  While Kevin and Reese were gone I gave Finn a bath and then put his pj's on.  I ended up finding a pair of sunglasses and putting them on him.  At first he was trying to bat them away when I tried to put them on, but once I got them on he left them there forever.  It was hilarious!  He wore them for over 30 minutes!

 
Are you kidding me?!  This kid melts my heart!
 
 
Cool dude!
 
When Kevin got home he told me about a funny conversation him and Reese had at dinner.
Reese noticed some sort of spot / stain on the table.  She asked Kevin what it was and he said he wasn't sure.  She responded "I guess maybe a bird pooped in here?"
 
Seriously?!
 
Now that the kids are settled in bed, this mommy is going out!  I'm meeting my friend Carissa for a couple of drinks.  Carissa has been my friend since the fourth grade and I honestly can't remember the last time just the two of us were able to hang out.  I'm really looking forward to it!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment