Saturday, October 22, 2011

Daddy / Daughter Day

Today I spent the day in Oklahoma City.  I went down for my friend Casey's baby shower.  Casey is expecting her first baby...a little girl...in January.  I am so excited for her and Kyle!!  I know that Casey will be an amazing mother!  Showers are a great excuse to catch up with old friends!

Here is a picture of Casey (in the middle) and the hostesses...


It's hard to believe, but 4 of us in this picture are expecting!  It seems like the Kappas are all pregnant right now :)

While I was gone, Reese and Kevin had a daddy / daughter day!  I think it is so endearing how much Kevin enjoys spending time with Reese.  I know that they are building memories together that Reese will treasure for the rest of her life.  Among many other things, Reese and Kevin went to a Halloween event at the Garden Trug.

Here is the picture that Kevin sent me of Reese and the pumpkin she decorated...



Here is a closer look at just the pumpkin....


I think that it turned out so cute!!  Reese was so proud of it when she brought it home that she showed it to Bodie and Bentley :)


No comments:

Post a Comment