Saturday, October 8, 2011

Saturday Shopping

Today Kevin went to Stillwater to go to the OSU vs. KU game with some of his Beta friends.  Since he was gone mom, Reese, and I spent the morning shopping.  We started by going to Lifestyles to look for a new entry light fixture.  Reese was SO funny!  I was there to look for lights, Mimi got distracted and was looking at couches.  Reese was strutting her stuff through the store, carrying her purse, and acting very mature.  Out of no where she looks up at me and Mimi and says "Mommy, Mimi FOCUS".  Mom and I died laughing!!

Next stop was The Garden Trug.  Reese is really taken by pumpkins right now.  I'm not exactly sure why, but she really likes "petting" pumpkins.  Anyway, at the nursery she was had a blast looking at all the pumpkins.  She also found a fountain.  It was so neat to "see" her innocence.  She found sheer pleasure in petting pumpkins and playing in a fountain...what an angel!






After shopping we went and ate lunch.  All in all it was a wonderful Saturday...with my two favorite girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment