Tuesday, November 1, 2011

I-Phone...Here I Come

As of today, I am eligible for an "upgrade" on my cell phone.  While I always love getting a new phone, this time is extra exciting...Sprint finally sells the I-Phone.  So, I am "growing" up...I am getting an I-Phone.  To be honest, I am a little bit nervous. 

The best part about this "upgrade" is that Kevin and I made a date to go to Sprint.  I need Kevin to hold my hand on things like this.  I'm not great with technology and I need his help making decisions.  So tonight, we went to dinner and then went to Sprint.  My bubble was burst a little bit when the salesman told me that he would have to order my phone.  While I should have expected it, I was still a little bummed.

How long do you have to wait?!  Well, that is an excellent question...one that Kevin and I can't answer.  Why?  Because apparently we don't know how to listen :)

When we left the store, Kevin said "Honey, that sucks you can't get your phone for 3 weeks.  I am so sorry!"
Me: "Three weeks?!  What are you talking about?"
Kevin: "Um, they had to order your phone and it will be in in 3 weeks."
Me: "No way!  He said 4 days...not 3 weeks."
Kevin: "What?  I really think he said 3 weeks."
Me: "I'm pretty sure it was 4 days.  Ha!  That's funny!  Guess we will see."

I'm mean really?!  We weren't even close in what we "thought" we heard!

No comments:

Post a Comment