Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Reese and her Monkey

Okay, so I know that I am biased...and a little obsessed, but Reese has been SO funny lately!  She absolutley cracks us up!  I almost died today when I picked her up from school and read the note from her teacher.

"Reese was our Plant Feeder today - Good Job!  Lots of fun and very good listening.  She kept asking me where her monkey was.  I looked everywhere and then she told me it was at home."

The reason this is so funny is because Reese doesn't have a monkey.  Kevin and I have no idea what she was talking about....and that poor teacher looked all over the place for said monkey to please my sweet baby girl!

Then at dinner tonight we started talking about Christmas.  They are preparing for a Christmas program at her school, so I thought we should start talking about it.  I asked her what Santa says and she said "Ho Ho Ho"!  The conversation that pursued was too good not to document....

Kevin: "Ho Ho Ho"
Reese: "Daddy is Ho-ing" (um, I hope not kid!)
Kevin and I started dying laughing!
Reese: "Daddy is a Ho" (um, Ho-ly shit!!  That is freaking funny!)

No comments:

Post a Comment