Sunday, November 13, 2011

Growing Up

I just put my baby girl to bed in her "big girl bed" for the first time.  She did take a nap in there today, but tonight was our first night with our new bedtime routine in her new room.  To say that I am overcome with emotion is an understatement.  Maybe it's my pregnancy hormones or maybe it's just my mommy hormones...either way I am a mess!  Baby girl, I am so proud of the big girl you are growing up to be.  Watching you grow is an honor and a blessing.  I am so excited  you are going to be a big sister, but at the same time I am heart broken that you are big enough to be the "big sister".  I know that you will be a wonderful guide and role model for your baby!  Yikes!  I'm a cry baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment