Okay, first of all I love that song :)
I have two things to say....
1. I am now super cool, taking "one step forward", and have an I-Phone! It happened...for real! For the record my 4 days was closer to the truth than Kevin's 3 weeks..I totally won...just sayin'!
2. Now I have to confess why I may have also taken "two steps back" in the coolness factor...I checked out a book on tape...eek! Is that totally lame?! I confessed this dirty little secret to my friend Kerry today...she was quick to correct me...it is a book on cd, not on tape (which makes it way better). Either way I feel like I should be eating breakfast at the Cracker Barrel and driving an over sized sedan. (Please don't judge...I really like my book on tape!!)
Wednesday, November 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

That's the only way I read books anymore! So obviously totally cool ;)! You can also check them out online and download them to your phone from the library. I love them!
ReplyDeleteI'm with Katie on this one! Maybe we need to set up a book on CD exchange!
ReplyDeleteI love them! And I even rented one from Cracker Barrel once!! hahaha
ReplyDelete