This months project was a race car.
After Home Depot, we all went to Abram's basketball game. He is playing with the YMCA and doing really well! It is so fun to watch him play!
Following his game Reese, Kevin, and I had a special date. We took Reese to the PAC to see Beauty and the Beast. I bought the tickets several months ago and have been really looking forward to taking her. Well....our date was sort of a bust. Reese started crying because the "beast was mean to Belle". She ended up sitting in my lap and I thought she was okay. But then the tears started again. Poor thing was miserable! We ended up leaving at intermission. Reese has never reacted that way. I thought that they had done a wonderful job casting the parts and was really enjoying it. Oh well! Not worth stressing out our sweet girl.
Since we were home early enough we decided to go ahead and go to church with Mimi and Papa. After church we went to dinner and then Reese and I went over the Mimi and Papa's to bake cookies with Mimi. Baking chocolate chip cookies with my mom is one of my very favorite childhood memories. Mimi's cookies are my FAVORITE cookies EVER.
Reese's first time using a hand held blender!
(And yes, we still wear our Christmas pajamas!)
Mimi teaching Reese the ropes!
Papa even got in on the action!
The beaters are the best part!
Cheers!
She's not a ham at all :)
After a long, long day, Reese was pooped! We will all sleep well tonight! And tomorrow is the SUPER BOWL!!! I am SO excited to watch the Broncos!

No comments:
Post a Comment