So, Reese and I headed off to the first party. It was for her friend Kennedy and was at the Purple Glaze. We had never been to a party there...it was a lot of fun!
Modeling her smock!
Reese painted a dog. It turned out really cute!
As soon as Kennedy's party was over, we ran home and picked up Kevin and Finn. We were cutting it close on time and were going to be a few minutes late to Abram's party. His party was at LifeTime Fitness. Again, somewhere we've never been so I wasn't sure what to expect. We checked in with the front desk and were led back to the party room. The only glitch was that there weren't any scheduled parties and they were setting the gym up for their father / daughter dance that evening. I frantically started calling Scott, Papa, Julie...finally Kevin got ahold of Scott to find out we were at the wrong place. Abram's party was at SkyZone...not LifeTime. I even looked back at the text Julie sent and it clearly said SkyZone. I have NO clue where I came up with LifeTime?! We made it but were definitely late. The party was awesome though! I can't believe I don't have a single picture?! Guess we were having too much fun!
Happy Birthday Abram! We are so proud of you! Sorry we were so late to your party!



No comments:
Post a Comment