Monday, February 24, 2014

S*%t Kids Say

A few days ago a local radio station went to the kids school to do some interviews.  Reese told me that she talked to the "lady with the microphone" but her retell of what was discussed was vague.  Well, the school notified us that the interviews would be aired this morning, so I tuned in at work.  Let me say that it was a good thing I didn't have a drink in my mouth when I heard Reese or I'm pretty sure I would have spit it out everywhere.  The interview was about farts.  Yes, that's correct, FARTS!  I heard my sweet little girl chime in when the host said "who does that the most at your house"?  And Reese responded "my mom......or maybe my dad"!!  REALLY?!  Thanks for saying I fart on the radio kid :) The whole segment was really cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment