Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day

This morning I took the kids to their school so that they could participate in their Valentine's parties.  When we got there Finn refused to stay.  He completely lost it so, we left Reese and Finn went on errands with me.  We went and got my car washed.  Then we went to my real estate office for a bit.  We ended up eating lunch in my clean car on our way back to get Reese.  Even though he was being a stinker that morning, I must say I ended up with a pretty adorable lunch date!

 
He is so hard to photograph!

 
Saying "Cheese"

 
Cutie!

 
YUM!
 
After we picked Reese up it was time to go home for naps.  I had to show houses while the kids were napping today. 
 
I've been working with a really sweet new couple, Mike and Mallory.  I have really enjoyed getting to know them.  Today, one of the houses we viewed had a horrible smell.  We noticed several mounted animals and sort of joked about them...then we went into the garage and found this in the fridge.
 
 
I think we found the source of the smell!
What is all that?!
 
Mike and Mallory brought me a bottle of wine!  What a great surprise!  After showing houses, it was time to open Valentine's presents and start cooking dinner!
 
 
 
Our Valentine's



 
Another photo of Finn saying "cheese"

 
Reese made this for me and Kevin!

 
Our chef going to work!

 
Look at that skill!






 
 
Our heart shaped pizzas turned out great!  We had fun making them and eating them!  My pizza was perfectly paired with the wine Mike and Mallory gave me :)
 
After the kids went down I checked email.  I had two from my friend Matt Cherry that were the perfect way to top off a wonderful Valentine's Day!
 
 




LOL!!!!  Happy Valentine's Day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment