Thursday, February 21, 2013

Finnegan Turns ONE!

Today my baby boy, Finnegan Bates, turned ONE!  I can't believe how quickly the last year has gone.  This little man has brought so much joy to our family!  His sister truly adores him and he has mommy and daddy wrapped around his little finger.

 
What is this nonsense that mom keeps sticking on me?

 
I'm too big for this mom!

 
Hey!  Bear likes it!
 
I wish I could say that we spent the entire day celebrating Finn, but unfortunately his birthday kind of stunk!  The good news is that he really doesn't know the difference yet!

Poor Reese woke up with a terrible fever and not feeling well.  Our pediatrician was out of town so we ended up at an urgent care.  Turns out she has the flu and a UTI?!  I had no clue!!  I mean, I knew she didn't feel great, but she wasn't acting like she had the flu!  Poor baby!  So truly, most of the day was spent caring for Reese....but Finn was a trooper!  He knows that we celebrate soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment