Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Finn's One Year Check Up

I took little man to the doctor this morning for his one year check up.  I'm still baffled that a year has gone by since this sweet little man entered our lives.  He is such a blessing to our family! 

I love our doctor's office for many, many reasons but one of them is because the entire staff knows us and seems genuinely happy every time we see them.

At one year, Finn weighs 20 lbs 15 oz (25%ile), his head is 18 3/4 inches (75%ile), and he is 31 1/2 inches long (90%ile).  He is growing just like he should and eats a great variety of food!

He had to get three shots at the visit.  He was not a huge fan of the shots, but calmed down quickly.  As soon as I walked out of the room, Mrs. Beverly walked up and immediately took him out of my arms.  She was loving him up and offered him his first Dum-Dum :) To say that he was a fan is an understatement!  His sweet little face just lit up!

No comments:

Post a Comment