It is no secret that I tend to take on too many things and in the process am usually a complete disaster! Hey, admitting it is the first step, right?!
Today was my day to pick Alexis up at day care and take her to dance class with Reese. The past two weeks have been a mess and I didn't get her like I was supposed to. So today, come hell or high water I was going to make it.
Dance is at 11:00 and I had real estate inspections at 10:00. I got up and got the kids ready. We went and picked up my dad so that he could ride out to inspections with us. We made it to inspections, dropped dad off, and then headed to pick up Alexis. We made it to dance .... only 6 minutes late!
After dance, the girls came walking out with their teacher, Miss Raegan. Miss Raegan tells me that Alexis only had one tap shoe with her today so one of ones she was wearing was a loner. What the heck?! How did Scott and Julie not notice that they were sending her to dance with one tap shoe. Clearly this wasn't my error, right?!
So, after dance we load the car back up and head to lunch. I ended up making Reese and Alexis eat lunch in the car. It was easier to feed Finn in the car then to tackle three kids in a busy restaurant. We actually had a really fun little car picnic!
When we got back to Alexis' daycare her dance bag had again spilled out in the car. I was aghast when I started collecting her stuff......after being a tap shoe down at the beginning of class, we ended up with three tap shoes and one ballet slipper! What a freaking disaster! And, it wasn't Scott and Julie's fault...it was mine!
I've cleaned my car and still can't find the ballet slipper....I'm praying it appears before class next week!
Thursday, February 28, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment