My second bit of information is that I am OBSESSED with a song off of Taylor Swift's new cd. It is in fact the title song. I love the music and her voice! It is a really fun son! It is called Speak Now. You can listen to it here.
Tuesday, January 18, 2011
2 Random Tid Bits
I had book club tonight. I must say that if you had told me 10 years ago....maybe even 5 years ago that I would be in a book club and enjoy it I would have thought you were crazy! Being in book club has "encouraged" me to read books that I wouldn't have ordinarily picked out. I love the variety and the discussions that ensue. I am eager to read our next book. I hadn't heard of it, but the reviews sound good! The book for this month is
Labels:
everyday stuff
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment