Blessing = it is extremely easy and allows to get out of the door within minutes of getting out of the shower
Curse = sometimes my hair looks flat, sometimes frizzy, sometimes crunchy with gel...and because of the ease I rarely want to straighten my hair which is how I prefer it
A funny thing about my hair. It was very curly when I was little (like until the age of 2 or 3). Then my dear mother started taking me to this horrible hairdresser who proceeded to give me a boy haircut (another story, maybe with pics sometime)! Anyway, I always had to straighten it as I thought it was just frizzy. I'm embarrassed to admit this, but I didn't find out that it was actually curly enough to wear it that way until I was 20 years old!! WHAT?! Yep! It took me going to backpack in Europe without a hair dryer for me to realize that I had curly hair! Thank goodness Casey was there to introduce me to the correct hair products! (That trip was AMAZING!!)
I digress. Over the years, my hair has been given several terms of endearment...my weave, the dreads, doo doo curls. Well, last night as I was getting ready for bed I hear Kevin talking to me from the bedroom.
Kevin: "What's this?"
(I peek into the room and see Kevin "holding" something in between his fingers, but I can't see anything.)
Me: "What's what?"
Kevin, looking between his fingers: "Oh, I thought that I had found a little bug on your pillow."
Me: "WHAT?!"
Kevin: "I don't know, maybe it crawled out of your weave."
Awesome! Thanks honey :) I mean, the dreads don't always look good...but they are ALWAYS clean! I swear that I don't have a bug infestation crawling around in my hair!
So, I will give you a visual now that you are SO anxious to see my weave in all it's glory!
| This is a side view to give the "full" picture. Also, please note that I am WAY more excited about the pony than I should be....Reese could care less :) |

No comments:
Post a Comment