Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Debbie & Abby's Sip and See

Remember the "Sip and See" that I mentioned co-hostessing from my bedroom?!  Well, I thought I would post some pictures to prove that the event actually took place.
The beautiful guest of honor, baby Abby!


The Grub
Our mantel looks so boring!  I have got to decorate this house :)  I had a lot of fun using my Cricut to make the banner!  It only took me 7 months to take it out of the box and use it!





Lots of pictures of sweet Abby....guests added their own captions....they were CUTE!  Look how HUGE my Amaryllis is. 


Debbie....she got some great stuff for Abby!



Reese made an appearance for her mommy!


Mommy and Baby!


It is only fair for me to once again say thanks to all my helpers!  I couldn't have pulled it off without Andrea (my co-hostess), Staci (backup hostess with the mostest), and my husband.  Kevin was incredible!  He not only helped pull off the shower, but he also took care of me in my darkest hour and watched Reese the entire day....thanks honey!


1 comment:

  1. So funny, Sarah! My sister-in-law (Kristen) was at this shower and is in your bunko group. I also know Debbie through my inlaws. What a small world!

    ReplyDelete