Saturday, March 16, 2013
Allie's Soccer Game
Reese adores our neighbors Connor and Allie! She has been asking to go watch Allie play soccer. Since I want Reese to play soccer (for very selfish reasons) I was willing to accommodate this request. So this morning the kids and I headed off to Allie's game. Reese was full of energy! When we were still a couple of fields away, Reese spotted Brian, Allie's dad. In a dead sprint she takes off running and SCREAMING "Brian, Brian, Brian". As she runs I notice that her little shorts are getting lower and lower. And sure enough in slow-motion cinema style her pants fell all the way down to around her ankles right as she runs up and hugs Brian! I was so embarrassed but my little girl didn't skip a beat!
Labels:
everyday stuff
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment