Monday, March 4, 2013

Dolls

I am certain that I am not alone when I say that dolls FREAK me out!  Like completely!  I don't like them at all!

Okay, okay, you get the point.  So, it's time for spring pictures at Reese's school.  The photographer always posts sample pictures so that parents can view the background they will be using.  In my typical oblivious fashion I never really pay attention.  Truly, does it even really matter?  They are going to use what they are going to use and if they turn out well of Reese I will purchase them regardless of the background.

That being said, I was surprised over the weekend when there was an entire discussion about the picture background on the schools Facebook page.  Several parents were "weighing in" on the pictures and saying that they didn't want the dolls?!  I was really confused!  I thought that they were referring to a past picture in which the photographer used dolls.  I couldn't ever remember seeing dolls but I thought maybe we missed picture day at some point. 

Boy was a surprised today!  As I was walking out of the building, I noticed the "sample" for the spring background.


Are you even kidding me?!  Those creepy freaking dolls look like they are out of a horror movie!  I about spit my coffee everywhere when I saw them!  I immediately turned around and went to talk to the director.  She reassured me that they have addressed the concern with the photographer and that they will NOT be using the dolls for the pictures.  I'm still not even sure why they were an option?!  I am beyond horrified!  Where do you even find dolls like this?  Check out the side burns on ol' blue shirt!

1 comment:

  1. Those are some creepy dolls! I'm glad to hear that they won't be used and haunting you or Reese for years to come! And now that I know they won't be used, it's kinda funny. Total candidate for awkward family photos.

    ReplyDelete