Sunday, March 3, 2013

As-Is

Today I was showing houses to some new clients.  We came across some crazy stuff!  I actually started to feel bad for them.  I know how exciting it is to look for a house and when you see stuff like this it is kind of disheartening.........

Example 1

 
Ceiling caved in....yikes!

Example 2 (this one should win some sort of award for the worst repair EVER!)

 
Hey honey, did you fix the sky light?
Sure did!  Stuck the umbrella up the broken glass.
Won't it blow away?
Nope!  I put a free weight on the handle to anchor it down.
Oh honey, you are my hero!


3 comments:

  1. Oh my!!! That second photo has to be a joke!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your commentary on the umbrella picture is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh! That's awful. I can't imagine! I'll try to complain less when looking at houses now.

    ReplyDelete