When we were getting ready this morning Reese found something sticky on our bathroom floor.
Reese: "Mommy, the floor is sticky."
Me: "I know honey. I will clean it up."
Reese: "What is it mommy?"
Me: "I'm not really sure Reese."
Reese: "Do you remember those three naughty girls that used to live here?" (When we moved into our house there were stickers all over the back of one of the bedroom doors. Kevin told Reese that the naughty girls who used to live here did it.....which they did, but I'm not sure he needed to refer to them as naughty girls.)
Me: "Yes"
Reese: "I bet those naughty girls put honey on the floor."
Me: "Oh! That's a good guess, but I don't think it's honey." (And those girls haven't lived here for three years so there better not still be honey from them on our floors!)
After we got the floors cleaned up we headed out on errands and to take Reese to dance. Both kids were really "off" today. They were whiny and clingy. It was making me a tad nervous about the photo shoot.
Fortunately, they both took great naps. Reese napped so well in fact that I had to wake her up in order to make it to Finn's photo shoot. Of course this did not go well either. She was really groggy and kept whimpering.
As we were driving, I was honestly dreading it. I just had this feeling that the pictures were going to be a disaster. And then Reese said something that you DEFINITELY do NOT want to hear on the way to a photo shoot....
"Mommy, my brother has a booger on his forehead."
Perfect!
I really wanted Finn to have a mohawk like after his first haircut, but none of my gels seemed to be working. I texted Carissa and she said she had some she could bring. As soon as I got out of the car, Carissa told me that she forgot the gel!
The good news is that we were taking the pictures in downtown Jenks and there was a salon around the corner. I went to see about buying gel, but two of the stylists just offered to help. One gave me gel and the other was spraying him with hairspray! Team work...mohawk accomplished.
So, it was finally picture time. Finn seemed to do okay. He looked super cute, but you still never know until you actually see the pictures. Let's just say my face lit up when Carissa sent me these two "teasers".
Are you kidding me?!
My one year old boy MELTS MY HEART!!
And after all the set backs the pictures turned out AMAZING!


Those are seriously so cute!!!! Adorable!!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see more!
ReplyDelete