Papa joined us to watch Reese do her egg hunt!
The love I have for these two is almost as much as the love they have for each other!
Excited to hunt some eggs!
My love bug!
Waiting so patiently! The bunny cracks me up in this picture!
And she's off!
Cutie!
Finn did not enjoy the bunny!
Nope! Not at all!
Reese liked the bunny though!
After we finished at Reese's school we went and picked up Alexis for dance class.
They painted the girls fingers like bunnies!
Trying to get a picture of the bunnies was not that easy!
After dance and lunch it was nap time! I had to leave to go list a house and do inspections at another house so Miss Taylor came over to hang out with the kids. Before I left Reese and I were hanging out in the kitchen. As I was standing there an ink pen literally fell out of "nowhere". It was so strange. I asked Reese if she had thrown it at me. She said "No, mommy, it was in your hair." I mean...I know I have a weave, but please! I had no idea I was packing ink pens!
When I got home this evening, Taylor admitted to me that she didn't know how to use our can opener. Apparently, it took her 30 minutes, a call or two to her dad, and a you tube video to open a can of spaghetti-o's for the kids! She told me that after she finally got it open Reese said "Good job Miss Taylor! I knew you could do it"! Always the encourager :)

No comments:
Post a Comment