Friday, March 29, 2013

I'm On A Boat

Ha!  This evening we met my brother and his family for pizza and then took the kids to Bass Pro.  Bass Pro does free pictures with the Easter Bunny so we decided to take all four kids.  Of course, we should have known better...free pictures on Friday night before Easter equals a HUGE line!  I was determined though so we stuck it out.  The kids were able to do some arts and crafts while we waited.  Kevin and Finn wondered off for awhile and then Kevin sent me this...

 
I'm On A Boat!!


The crew!
The line was totally worth it to get this picture!
 
After the bunny we went back to our house to dye Easter eggs.  The kids all did great!  They had so much fun!  Poor Finn missed the action because it was his bed time, but the kids made an egg for him!
 







No comments:

Post a Comment