Thursday, October 24, 2013

No Nap Babies

Reese is to the point where she doesn't nap at school but still naps when she is home with us.  Finn doesn't nap well at school, but at least tries.  Today, I had a business lunch so I hired a sitter to come over.  I told her to put the kids down by 1:00.  When I got home at 3:00 she says to me "I don't think they have slept.  I think they've been playing but they haven't come down."  Seriously?!  You didn't even check on them?!  So, I walk her out and turn on Finn's monitor...which wasn't even on (not overly impressed right now).  I see Reese in Finn's room giving him stuffed animals.  Finn only sleeps with his night night (blanket) and has never slept with any animals.  I have also never known Reese to go into Finn's room.  So I go up to investigate....

 
This is a horrible picture but maybe the reason he wasn't sleeping was because he couldn't find a free spot in his bed?!  Are you kidding me?!

No comments:

Post a Comment