Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Reese La

Our family always jokes about how old our kids will be before they are able to spell our last name.  Well, after practicing with Mimi at brunch on Sunday, Reese already knows the first 2 out of 11 letters!  I bet she will have it all in no time :)

 
Seriously though, she has practiced writing her last name one time in her life and she already remembers the first 2 letters and is putting them on her school work.  That's pretty awesome!  Reese is one smart cookie!
 
This evening Reese went to a skating party for her friend Emmy.  I was a tad concerned after our epic failure the first time we went skating but we didn't want to miss the party.  I am pleased to announce that she actually enjoyed it!  She did much much better and was really proud of herself! 

No comments:

Post a Comment