Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Nobody Likes Me

Today is my brother's birthday....my brother Scott is one cool dude!  He has been my role model my entire life.  I love that he lives closer now and that my kids get to spend so much time with him.  Finn and Reese both absolutely adore him!

 
Happy Birthday Brother!
 
I worked today and then our dinner plans got all crazy.  Fortunately, I have all the frozen meals that Kerry and I made so I put Kevin to work while I picked up the kids from school.  He "made" spaghetti with meatballs.  It was delicious and took no time at all!  I LOVE that we have these meals on hand! 
 
While we were eating dinner something happened and Kevin started singing the song "Nobody likes me everybody hates me, guess I'll go eat worms."
To which Reese replied: "I like you Daddy, you fix all my toys." 
Kevin and I just died laughing!

Reese's humor struck again during story time.  Tonight she chose to read The Very Hungry Caterpillar.  She wanted us to read every other page.  As she was reading one of her pages, she kind of stumbled over her words.  She stopped looked me in the face and said "Apparently I can't speak right today"!!  WHAT?!  How many four year olds talk like that?!

I ended the day with a massage!  It was perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment