Tuesday, October 29, 2013

The Halloween Fun Continues!

Man, my kids have sure been spoiled by all of the fun Halloween activities we've had this year.  Today after I picked them up from school we went to the Halloween party at Executive's Title.  Executive's Title is the closing company I use for real estate.  I have been in more than one closing over the years on the night of the Halloween party.  I noticed that it looked fun but even after having kids have never made it a priority....boy were we missing out!  They do an amazing job!  It was a wonderful party!  The kids had a blast! 

 
See....they look like they are having the time of their lives....right?!
 
While I was running around like crazy after these two babies, Kevin was at the Widespread Panic concert with several of his college friends.  Kevin rarely takes a night for himself.  I was glad he went and that he got to see so many friends.  

 
I don't know that I am as excited that he is the only one in this picture that is double fisting the beers?!  Maybe he needs to actually go out more?!

No comments:

Post a Comment