Sunday, November 17, 2013

Flea Bag

I'm going to give a weekend recap with an all time low real estate story...

Friday morning started with a donut date for me and my babies.




Certainly not the healthiest choice, but a special little date for me and the kids.  They love that donut shop!  After donuts we went to the aquarium.  Reese has been asking to go to the "maquarium" for a few weeks now so she was really excited!  Finn is still on the fence about the aquarium, he could take it or leave it.

Friday evening Kevin and I went to the PAC to see White Christmas.  It was a little cheesy in parts, but overall we enjoyed it!  A fun, lighthearted start to the holiday season!

Saturday morning I had to show houses, so Kevin and the kids hung out.  I planned on being out for about 3 hours, but ended up being gone 5 1/2 hours.  The major set back came when we viewed a short sale house.  When I set up the appointment the homeowner apologized for the house being dirty.  He said they were in the process of moving out and hadn't had time to clean.  They were also out of town for the weekend.  I assured him that we understood and it wouldn't be a problem.  WOW!!  To say that house was dirty was an understatement.  It was trashed!  I hate seeing houses in that condition.  It was a beautiful home and they had just run it into the ground.  As we ventured upstairs we were greeted by a cat.  I am not a cat person but I felt bad for the kitty.  His owners were gone for the weekend and just left him in this basically vacant house.  Needless to say, this was not the house for my clients.  We walked out front and were talking.  As the husband and I visited, the wife put the kids in the car.  All of the sudden she shrieked and came running up to us carrying their three year old son.  He was COVERED I fleas...I mean literally, crawling all over his face, clothes, hair, they were everywhere.  I looked down and saw that I was also covered.  It was HORRIFYING!  FLEAS!!  Really?!  Totally not in the job description :(

After changing clothes and showering I went to pick Reese up from her nutcracker rehearsals.  I said "Sis, were you a good girl?" and she responded "Um yay, I'm always a good girl!"...good point Reese!  Then we went over to the Rice's to watch the OSU vs. Texas game.  The Pokes pulled off a great victory!

A final....really awesome tid bit about the weekend...tonight when we were putting Finn down he said "Love you" to Kevin and me for the first time!  It was AWESOME!!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a perfect weekend!...especially the "love you" part! Oh, wait...fleas were awful, but the rest sounded great. :-)

    ReplyDelete