Monday, November 4, 2013

Poor Kennedy

Reese really enjoys arts and crafts!  Almost every day that I pick her up from school she has some new masterpiece.  Today's was especially funny!
 

Me: "Reese, what is this a picture of?"
Reese: "Well, I drew Ana, but she looked like a boy (pointing to the red person).  So then I drew us all together...oops!  I forgot to give Kennedy legs!! (pointing to the poor purple girl in the middle)."

Oh my!!  Too funny!

This evening I went out with some friends to celebrate Canaan's birthday.  It only took us a month to get together, but boy did we have fun!  We even talked Canaan into a birthday shot.  Being a good friend, Heather took one with her :)


 
Cheers!

 
While I was out with the girls, Kevin sent me this picture.  Boy was I glad I wasn't in charge of cleaning them up!  I'm sure that purple icing was a disaster with Finn!

No comments:

Post a Comment