High: Reese's dance class did an impromptu dance for the parents. It was SO precious!!
The cutest Pocahontas I have ever seen!!
Low: I got my first ever traffic ticket today. I'm still baffled that the officer actually wrote me a ticket. I was heading home with the kids and there was a ton of traffic. The light was backed up and I was trying to turn left. So, when the lane was clean I pulled out of traffic and drove up to the turn lane. I got pulled over for "disobeying a traffic control device, passed traffic to make a left turn". SERIOUSLY?! It was a $150 ticket :( The funny part is that when I pulled over I went into a parking lot since there was so much traffic. As I was sitting there, I looked over and my mom had pulled up in the parking spot next to me. She rolled down her window and we had a nice chat! I couldn't believe that she happened to drive by RIGHT as I received the only ticket of my life! Crazy! The officer wasn't very nice. When I told her I was just trying to get my fussy kids home for dinner she said to me "you need to tell your children to CHILL"!!

No comments:
Post a Comment