Saturday, November 23, 2013

Harvest Crate

Today I picked up my first Harvest Crate.  Let me say that I am kind of obsessed.  I don't know if it's because I love "deals" or not, but I'm a big fan of harvest crates!  My friend Dee has been buying them for awhile and peaked my interest.  Harvest Crate is a produce club.  Every other week they offer crates and additional specialty items for purchase.  The only negative in my book was that the pick up time was Saturday morning from 8 - 8:30.......too early on a Saturday!

 
Look at all this fresh produce I scored for $15!!
 
Then this afternoon we went with the Rice's to Stillwater for the OSU vs Baylor game.  It was FREEZING!  As in, like 17 degrees outside....but we had a great time!
 
 
All bundled up to cheer on the Pokes!

 
It was a fun evening with great friends!
And our Pokes pulled off a great victory over the Baylor Bears!


No comments:

Post a Comment