Friday, November 1, 2013

Tennis Fail, Without Even Trying!

I was supposed to start tennis lessons today.  And while I'm 99% certain I would have been a disaster, I didn't get the chance to find out.  Our group was sort of a mess and ended up canceling the lessons at the last minute.  So...my skills will have to be accessed at a later date!

However, because they were cancelled it freed up my morning to hang out with the kids.   We went to our favorite donut shop for breakfast.  Reese had a Hello Kitty donut and Finn had an orange boot shaped donut.  After breakfast we went on some errands and then met up with daddy for lunch before his golf tournament.

And remember when Finn hated Toby?!  Well, now he is obsessed!  It's so cute!  He absolutely loves giving him treats and hugging him.  Here are some of the "hugs" Finn gives Toby.




This afternoon I showed some houses and then the kids and I went on a date with Scott and his kids.  Kevin was tied up with golfing and poor Julie was sick.  So it turned out to be a great excuse for the cousins to go on a date!  It was really fun!  We went to dinner and then to the Fall Festival at the school I work at.

Finn was really funny when he tried to throw the bean bags!

Abram, Reese, and Lex enjoyed all the games!


The girls even scored a picture with Mickey and Minnie!
 
Finn showing off all his necklaces he won at the duck game!

No comments:

Post a Comment