Today was a very busy day with real estate. I was juggling sitters all day long so that I could accommodate all my work appointments. I had a break in my afternoon and planned on staying home but ended up scheduling another sitter so that I could go to my nephew, Abram's school program. And let me say, things like school programs with family are what matter. It was awesome! I love that I was able to attend and watch this amazing kiddo perform! He did a wonderful job! I didn't get a great picture, but here is our handsome man...
It's never really been a secret that I'm pretty emotional, but seeing this young boy on stage brought tears to my eye! I am so proud of the man he is becoming and I am so honored that I will be able to share in these little milestones along the way.
No comments:
Post a Comment