Friday night we all arrived and went to dinner. Then we hung out and gambled at the Bellagio. Saturday morning the boys went golfing and the girls all kind of did our own things. Some went shopping...I opted for room service and lounging around my room. I know it sounds silly, but being in a quiet room for 2 hours by myself was AMAZING! It truly was such a treat to not be working or taking care of anyone but myself!
Here are the girls at dinner prior to the Garth concert Saturday evening.
After the concert Saturday night we hung around the Encore and gambled there. I had some surprisingly good luck on a Tarzan slot. Sunday I took my winnings and did some serious shopping!
Kevin and I at dinner Sunday night.
This might be one of the best pictures from the trip. We asked a stranger to take a group picture for us....
Don't we look great?! I mean seriously...it's like where's waldo!
After dinner we decided to try out the new-ish Margaritaville Casino. While the backdrop was good for a photo, the gambling was less than ideal.
Ashlee and I had been eyeing the frozen hot chocolate at Serendipity for awhile...so Sunday evening we gave in. The line was ridiculous so we ended up going inside and it was SO worth the wait.
Look how happy I am :)
Holy goodness!
Later that night we met up with the rest of the crew and gambled at the Cosmopolitan. I was not as lucky that night.
We had a wonderful time but we were so happy to get home and see our babies! We both missed them SO much!
Then this evening Scott and Julie had us all over for a cook out. It really was the best ending to an awesome weekend! The kids had a blast running around.
I chose this picture of Finn because you can see "Flamingo Hill" in the background.
In Scott and Julie's new backyard there is this very random, small hill by the fence. One day at Lowe's Scott bought a plastic pink flamingo to stick in the hill. It is now named Flamingo Hill and I love it!
Happy Memorial Day!!

I had to endulge in the frozen hot chocolate in Vegas too. I think I got mine at "Sugar Factory"? I can't remember. What I do remember is how delish it was and how I skipped lunch thanks to the calories!! HaHa. Looks like a fun last minute trip! I'm jealous :)
ReplyDelete