Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Maquarium

When Reese says the word aquarium she adds the letter 'm' to the beginning.  It's not a word she says all that often, but when she does I think it's so cute!  She loves the maquarium :)

Today is not typically a day that Reese goes to school, but they were having a big end of the year party so I took her.  She had a lot of fun!  When I dropped her off I found this gem in her take home folder.


How awesome is this!  I love that even her teachers wrote 'maquarium'.  I also think it's really funny that my favorite food is bananas...since being pregnant with Reese I have had a serious aversion to bananas.  I am just now starting to tolerate them occasionally.  (Side note, I blame my father for my aversion to bananas.  When Kevin and I were trying to get pregnant he convinced me that eating a banana a day would increase my chances of having a boy.  Of course I wanted a boy first because that's what my family had and it's what I understood.  Anyway, it took us awhile to get pregnant so I ate a LOT of bananas.  As soon as I got pregnant the sight / smell / taste of bananas started to make me physically ill.)

While Reese was at school, Finn and I went on a lunch date.


Look at that cheesy face!!  I love that kiddo!  He was super hyper at lunch.  He was waving to everyone and even hugged a stranger!  Awkward :)

Then this afternoon I had to show houses.  It's been awhile since I've had an adventure in real estate......my client walked into a bedroom in front of me.  She walked in and literally screamed.....


 
CREEPY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment